CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

heyy Everybody!!!! I have never had such a birthday..... I went 2 my 1 of my best friends batmitzvahs and had a really good time!!!!! So excited 4 2night cuz i am with my friend and r going 2 have a pizza paaaarrrrrttttttyyyyyy!!!!!! Ohh yea!! its going to b amazing and im totally excited 2 see wat i got 4 my birthday!!!! As it turns out we r not going 2 b going 2 Ny after all as our not so origanal plan... (we wer going 2 go 2 Quebec, then the plan was NH then the plan was ny and now were back 2 our origanal plan!!! YAY! So excited!!! anyways then batmitzvah was amazing!!! having a brunch is sooo much better than a dance party.. and soooo much more origanal!!!! The food was great!!! And cake 4 breakfast was a plus.....lol ttyl
xoxo,
Jules

0 comments: