CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Im back from Quebec and 4 the nxt few days i am going 2 b extremely bored. My rents were really mad about my report card which i really didn't do that poorly on.... My avg was 89%... Is that really that bad???? Well they went through all these things that really didn't affect my grades at all. they said that WV made me distracted. which i guess it did a little.... but, in my defense i really did try hard, i just had other distractions.. skool is definatly the most important thing.. and i get that..
On another note... Finally, The song Right Round by Flo Rida is not #1 anymore!! Thank GOD!!! I hate that song sooo much and i was kinda getting sick of seeing it all the time.. Thank the song poker face by Lady Gaga 4 that feat! Ok i HAve to Go so see all fay ppl on Tuesday!!

xoxo,
Jules

0 comments: