CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not much going on....

Heyyy ppl!!! On Saturday it will b my B-day!!!! Lax season is coming up and i am super pumped!!! Can't w8 2 gewt back 2 a feild sport again.. Vollyball is fun but there is nothing like freash air and the smell of grass.. not 2 mention spring... Soccer in the fall was amazing although i am kinda skeptical of the coach.. i always feel gross whewn i play vollyball, c9uz sports that r inside do that 2 me. They make me feel al discusting, like i haven't taken a shower in 3 days... though i have. Lax last year started out kinda bad.. mostly cuz i hadn't evr played b4. But when life gives you lemons make lemonade.. right? In the end it was 1 of my favorite sports... Miss all my friends right now, cuz of vacation.... Can't w8 2 get back in school which is strange.. well.. never thought i'd say that... See Ya!
xoxo,
Jules

0 comments: